The Republic of Sudan has received financing from the Islamic Development Bank toward the cost of the Spate Irrigation Development Project in Tokar Financing No.: SU- 0182/0183.
The Eastern Sudan Reconstruction and development Fund (ESRDF) is on the search for a Financial and Administrative Officer to supervise all financial activities for the project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and implements the Islamic development Bank financial management system to include: (i) Financial reports; (ii) Procurement management.
- Prepares the annual budget of the project based on the Annual Procurement Plan;
- Maintains proper accounting and administrative records for all the project activities including the general ledger and analysis and petty cash books.
- Submits requests for advance payments, specifying the amount of funds needed for each period accompanied by a cash-flow forecast based on the budgeted activities;
- Submits monthly reconciliation of the Project Account accompanied by a copy of the bank statement;
- Reconciliation of the project accounts and special accounts, and the timely preparation of all routine financial statements and statements of expenditures and withdrawal applications.
- The timely payment of the staff of the PIU salaries and wages, and allowances, and disbursement of funds to the contractors and consultants.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- BSc. degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration. Post graduate degree is an advantage.
- At least eight (8) years of experience in financial management.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Arabic languages.
- Good command of Computer Programs and Applications.
- Familiarity with and capacity to utilize accounting software capable of producing reports to comply with Islamic development Bank requirements.
Interested candidates should submit their applications and CVs in English accompanied with proof & professional certificates (non-returnable), clearly marked on the top of the envelope “Application for the Financial and Administrative Officer post for Delta Tokar project.
Applications should be delivered at or before two o’clock (02) pm of the 17th of April 2016, the closing date, To:
Eastern Sudan Rehabilitation and Development Fund (ESRDF),
Attention: Eng. Abu Obida Mohammed Doj, Executive Manager.
Address: Al Reiad Block No. 20, Plot No. 42, at Junction Dr. Abdalla Altaib Road with Road No. 131 (Al Jazar Extension), Khartoum, Sudan , Tel/Fax: +249+8323497
E-mail: عنوان البريد الإلكتروني هذا محمي من روبوتات السبام. يجب عليك تفعيل الجافاسكربت لرؤيته. Web site: www.esrdf.gov.sd
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted .