- تم إنشاءه بتاريخ الثلاثاء, 04 آذار/مارس 2014 12:38
- تاريخ آخر تحديث: الأحد, 23 آذار/مارس 2014 11:31
- تاريخ النشر
Republic Of Sudan
Eastern Sudan Reconstruction and Development Fund
EXPANSIONS IN GENERATION, TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION IN EAST SUDAN
INVITATION FOR TRANSMISSION. DISTRIBUTION AND GENERATION TENDERS
- The Government of Sudan received a credit from the Kuwait fund, the proceeds of which shall be used to finance part of the Works included in the three Tenders Documents.
- The executive manager of the Eastern Sudan Reconstruction and Development Fund (ESRDF) now invites sealed Tenders from eligible Tenderers for the supply and installation of the Works as described in Section 2, (INSTRUCTIONS TO TENDERERS), for each tender.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of:
Eastern Sudan Reconstruction and Development Fund (ESRDF)
Al-Riyad, Street No.(131)
Building No. 42, Block 20,
Khartoum, Republic of the Sudan
E-mail: عنوان البريد الإلكتروني هذا محمي من روبوتات السبام. يجب عليك تفعيل الجافاسكربت لرؤيته..
Attention: Mr. Abdalla Godat, Manager, ESEU
- A complete set of Tendering Documents may be purchased by any interested eligible Tenderer on application to the above on or after 13.3.2014 and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of 5000SDG for each tender. The enclosed Tender Acknowledgement should be returned to Eastern Sudan Reconstruction and Development Fund (ESRDF).
- Tenders must be delivered to Eastern Sudan Reconstruction and Development Fund (ESRDF) at the above address no later than 12 am, 4.5.2014. Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of Tenderers' representatives who choose to attend.
- All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security in an amount of not less than two percent (2%) of the Tender Price in the form of a bank guarantee issued directly by a 1st class bank in Sudan or abroad through a corresponding 1st class bank in Sudan, in the form provided in the Tendering Documents.
- All tenders from local companies must be accompanied by release certificate from tax and Zakat.
Eng : Abuobida Mohammed Doj