- تم إنشاءه بتاريخ الأحد, 23 شباط/فبراير 2014 22:10
- تاريخ آخر تحديث: الأحد, 23 آذار/مارس 2014 11:38
- تاريخ النشر
GENERAL PROCUREMENT NOTICE
Republic of Sudan
Eastern Sudan Reconstruction Development Fund
Rehabilitation of New Halfa Agricultural Project
Sector: Agriculture/Agricultural Production
Mode of Financing: Istisna’a
Financing No.: SU-170/171
The Republic of Sudan has received financing in the amount of USD 49.10 million equivalent from the Islamic Development Bank toward the cost of the Rehabilitation of New Halfa Agricultural Scheme Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds to payments for goods, works, related services and consulting services to be procured under this project.
The project will include the following components:
1) Civil Works Package will be procured through following 5 lots:
i) Lot-1: Civil Works contract for rehabilitation of Canals & Drains.
ii) Lot-2: Civil Works for removal of high lands and leveling of 40,000 fedans.
iii) Lot-3: Civil Works contract for construction of social infrastructure – 40 basic schools and 11 health centers.
iv) Lot-4: Civil Works contract for construction of social infrastructure – 7 water stations.
v) Lot-5: Civil Works contract for construction of 47 km length feeder roads.
2) Procurement of Machinery, Equipment & Mechanical Accessories. This package includes:
i) Lot-1: Contract for supply and installation of pumps.
ii) Lot-2: Contract for Supply of maintenance machinery & equipment.
iii) Lot-3: Contract for supply of irrigation structures mechanical accessories.
3) Procurement; veterinary centers, agriculture research and hydro flumes equipment.
i. Lot-4: Supply of tools, appratice and construction of one hospital and 7 clinics.
4) Consultancy Services will include: (i) design review and supervision services, and (ii) Training and Capacity Building for productivity enhancement. The consultant will also assist the PMU/Executing Agency during procurement of goods and works.
5) Project Financial Audit. An independent audit firm will be engaged to conduct annual financial audit of the project.
6) Project Management Unit (PMU) Support. This component will include purchase of PMU office furniture, IT equipment, and two 4x4 vehicles.
Procurement of contracts financed by the Islamic Development Bank will be conducted through the procedures as specified in the Guidelines for Procurement of Goods and Works under Islamic Development Bank Financing (current edition), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the guidelines. Consulting services will be selected in accordance with the Guidelines for the Use of Consultants under Islamic Development Bank Financing (current edition).
Specific procurement notices for contracts to be bid under the Islamic Development Bank’s international competitive bidding (ICB) or international competitive bidding – member countries (ICB/MC) or national competitive bidding (NCB) procedures and for contracts for consultancy services will be announced, as they become available, in IsDB Website, & www.esrdf.go v.sd, Middle East, Alintibaha, Alsudani, Alsahafa Alraialam, Alwatan, Akhirlaza, Almeghar, Alahram Alyoum, Sudan Vision newspapers in addition to Sudanese Engineering Society, Consultants, Contractors magazines.
Prequalification of suppliers and contractors will be required for procurement of Civil Works contract for rehabilitation of Canals & Drains – Lot 1 of Package-1 above.
Interested eligible bidders who wish to be included on the mailing list to receive invitations to prequalify/bid under ICB or ICB/MC or NCB procedures, and interested consultants who wish to receive a copy of advertisement requesting expressions of interest for consultancy contracts, or those requiring additional information, should contact the address below.
The Executing Agency: Eastern Sudan Rehabilitation and Development Fund (ESRDF)
Attention: Abu Obida Mohammed Doj, Executive Manger
Address: Al Reiad Block No. 20, Plot No. 42, at Junction Dr. Abdalla Altaib Road with Road No. 131 (Al Jazar Extension), Khartoum, Sudan
E-mail: عنوان البريد الإلكتروني هذا محمي من روبوتات السبام. يجب عليك تفعيل الجافاسكربت لرؤيته.
Web site: www.esrdf.gov.sd